In this data protection declaration, we inform you about the processing of personal data when you use this website (www.scandimoments.com).
1 Responsible person for data protection
anna(at)scandimoments.com / +49 1525 7455 952
2 Personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). A natural person is considered to be identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity of this natural person.
3 Data when accessing the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, we will only process the data that is necessary to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request came
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data are legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR, in order to enable the website to be displayed. In addition, you can use various services on the website that process further personal and non-personal data.
4 Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right to information regarding the personal data concerning you that the person responsible processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have your data corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted (Art. 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have a right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the location of the suspected violation is responsible.
When you visit the website, cookies can be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are saved by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot run programs and cannot transfer viruses to your device. However, the entity that sets the cookie can receive certain information about it. Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was accessed can be recognized when it is accessed again.
6 Data protection declaration for Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For this purpose, Google places cookies on the device. These enable website usage to be analyzed. The information collected is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and recorded there – including the IP address. Google Analytics is set so that IP addresses are only saved anonymously. Due to this setting, Google shortens the IP addresses recorded within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before they are saved. Google uses the information collected to evaluate the use of the website and to create corresponding reports. Google Analytics is set so that the data is deleted within 14 months of its creation.
The data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR with the legitimate interest in improving this website.
The setting of the analytics cookie can be prevented by setting the browser so that it rejects all cookies. However, this may affect the ability to use this website. The collection of data by Google can also prevent the installation of the following browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. The collection of data by Google Analytics also prevents clicking on the following link. This sets a corresponding opt-out cookie: Deactivate the collection of data by Google Analytics for this website.
You can find more information on Google’s data protection at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.